Once a guided ride is booked, 25% will be non-refundable. A cancellation within 48 hours of the ride is non-refundable.
Before you arrive in Lucca, you will be asked to send us a copy of your valid personal/travel health insurance that covers outdoor sports activity including cycling. Also sign a waiver, release and a consent.
I understand the inherent risks and dangers of cycling. ARMA Cycling is not liable for property damage or bodily damage as a result of (but not limited to) participants’ physical exertion, forces of nature; travel by plane, train, auto, bike, boat or other transportation. ARMA Cycling is not liable for accidents caused by consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
- ALL RIDERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR HELMETS AT ALL TIMES WHEN TRAINING WITH US.
- ALL RIDERS RIDE AT THEIR OWN RISK. NEITHER ARMA CYCLING, ITS RIDE LEADER, DIRECTORS, SPONSORS AND ATTORNEYS ASSUME ANY LIABILITY.
- CYCLING IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS SPORT WHERE SERIOUS INJURY AND DEATH CAN AND DOES OCCUR. THUS, ALL RIDERS ASSUME THEIR OWN RISK WHEN RIDING FOR ANY REASON AND WITH ANY GROUP OF RIDERS. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT ALL RIDERS HAVE SOME FORM OF MEDICAL INSURANCE BEFORE RIDING WITH US. ARMA CYCLING DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL OR ACCIDENT INSURANCE TO ITS RIDERS.
- All riders will be given a copy of these rules and regulations and are required to sign at the bottom of the statement.
- These Rules and Regulations are posted on this website at armacycling.com. They are subject to periodic change upon the decision of ARMA Cycling.
THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT. READ IT CAREFULLY. BY SIGNING THIS FORM YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS. YOU WILL ALSO BE GIVING UP ANY LEGAL RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO BRING A LAWSUIT AGAINST ARMA CYCLING. d/b/a REDFIXFIVE and ITS SPONSORS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ATTORNEYS, EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS.
YOUR SIGNATURE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU ARE SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT VOLUNTARILY AND OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND NOT UNDER COERCION OR DURESS.
YOUR SIGNATURE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Interested in riding the same roads that inspired ARMA? We can guide you on some of the best local training roads Lucca, Italy has to offer. Lucca is conveniently located in Tuscany between Florence and Pisa.
Type of Rides Offered
We train here pretty much every day so if you want to go on the roads that locals and many pro riders that live in the area ride, then let us take you there. We offer half day (up to 3 hrs) and full day (4hrs to 6hrs) guided rides. Once you book a day, we’ll contact you for details on what type of ride you want to do and we’ll plan a route just for you. Just click below to will out the form and get started.